At Luxury Connect Business School, we believe in the responsibility of working towards achieving sustainability in our work sphere .
We focus on people – our employees and the community, that we live and work in. The primary objective of the institution is to promote learning and gain knowledge . Our earnest endeavor is to improve the pedagogic quality of higher education. As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility drive, we have been contributing to the various foundations, which have been working towards uplifting of under privileged children and also focusing on the education of the “Girl Child “.
Here are some of the activities that LCBS has been supporting.
LCBS financially supporting the initiative of Genesis Foundation since 2016.
- The SAVE LITTLE HEARTS program initiated by Genesis Foundation supports surgery for children with heart defects from economically challenged backgrounds
- It supports the most difficult challenges that include emergency operations for newborns with complex heart defects.
- Facilitate medical treatment for critically ill, under-privileged children with heart disorders.
- Genesis foundation specifically supports children, up to 16 years of age suffering from cancer, cardiac disorder, organ failure, thalassemia and extreme physical deformity.
LCBS extends financial help via Smile Foundation to Educate the poor girl child :
- Education is the means to a better life and the end of poverty !!:
- Why “means” ? Since, it empowers an individual to earn their livelihood and the “end“- because it increases one's awareness on a range of issues !! From healthcare -- to appropriate social behaviour -- to understanding one's rights -- in the process – it helps them evolve as a better citizen !
- Education is the most effective tool which helps children build a strong foundation; thus, enabling them to free themselves from the vicious circle of ignorance, poverty and ill-health
LCBS donates funds to Care India for education expenses of poor and orphanage girls.
- LCBS strongly believes that education is the key factor in empowering women and girls, in bringing about about social parity and equality. Girls’ education program works on improving lives and providing opportunities for girls and women through increased participation in formal and alternative education systems.
- The program builds on innovative pilot projects and strategic partnerships developed by CARE over the last decade. CARE works closely with government-run schools and the different levels within the Government.
- CARE works to help girls’ complete primary education and access formal schools through accelerated learning methodology and provide academic support to enhance the quality of learning.
- LCBS is therefore proud to be a part of this noble movement and has pledged to support it throughout.