Student Admission Guidelines :
LCBS welcomes undergraduate and graduate applications from domestic and international students. Admissions requirements and acceptance procedures for international students are similar to those for domestic students. However, there may be additional requirements for English language skills, transcript translation, transcript evaluation, and a student visa to study in India.
Step 1: Acquisition of application form
Candidates can apply to any of the programs offered by LCBS in any one of the three modes.
(a) Apply online by submitting the online application form available on our website and pay an application fee throughLCBS payment gateway/ through a Demand Draft favoring ‘Luxury Connect LLP’ payable at Gurgaon (Delhi/ NCR) Haryana/ Account Transfer.
(b) Application can be obtained directly from the Admission Office at LCBS Campus. The application fee is to be paid in the form of Bank Draft or Cash.
Step 2: Filling of application form
- Fill up the application form carefully without missing any detail.
- If the marks are not known or not available at the time of filling the application, please indicate“Result awaited”in the marks/grade column.
- In such case results of the previous year, if available, may be indicated and copy should be enclosed.
- The candidate is expected to send the marks to the Campus as soon as it is available to ascertain the eligibility.
- It is to be noted that the application will be considered only if the marks are made available to the Campus within the stipulated date.
- If the marks sheet of the qualifying examination is not submitted within the stipulated date,LCBS cannot be held responsible for the lost opportunities or career.
Step 3: Documents to be attached
Attach the following documents in ENGLISH language:
- Statement of Purpose
Please provide a statement indicating why you are pursuing program atLCBS (& IUM if applicable) and what you will contribute to the program.(500 words or less)
Present a standard business format resume covering education and work experience. Please be specific about dates.
- Official transcripts and Degree
Include transcripts, Passing Certificates and official Degrees from High School including your 10th and 12th Class, undergraduate and graduate institutions of study (if any). Scanned copies should be emailed toLCBS. Be sure to request transcripts from your school(s) well in advance if required.
- Copy of valid Photo ID proof
Include a scanned copy of your photo ID proof such as passport, voter id card, driving license, pan card or aadhar card (mandatory).
- Passport Size Photographs
2 in no photographs in addition to the one fixed on the application form.
- Proof of NRI status of the student/ parents/ sponsor (if applicable)
- Copy of the passport (Personal detail pages)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable & available at the time of application)
- All international students on student visas must provide an original Affidavit of Support (AOS) as well as a bank statement or letter from their sponsor for the first academic year toLCBS. The sources of support must be dependable sources. LCBS is not financially responsible for its students and there is no government student aid available for international students. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the student to meet all expenses incurred.
Step 4: Submission of application form
Submit the filled-in application along with necessary documents to Admission Office of LCBS or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5: Acknowledgement of the form
Acknowledgement: On receipt of the completed application form, LCBS would allot and email the admission reference number, with a request for additional or missing information, if any. Please quote the application reference number in all your further correspondences related to admissions.
Step 6: Aptitude Test or/and Personal Interview
- Post successful submission of documents the applicant needs to undergo an Aptitude Test or Personal Interview (depending upon the course for which candidate has applied). The applicant will be informed about the same by theAdmission Officeof LCBS via email or phone within 48 hours.
- Aptitude test and Personal Interview will be conducted atLCBS campus or through Skype depending upon candidate location and preference. (Preferably at LCBS so that candidate can experience the campus as well).
- Personal Interview will be taken byCampus Director or Founder (Preferably Campus Director)
Step 7: Intimation of Result
Student after appearing for aptitude test and personal interview will be intimated of their result through call and mail by Admission Office.
Step 8: Provisional admission
- Students who have not submitted the results of the qualifying examination with the application form would submit the same as soon as it is available but in any case before the stipulated dates.
- Only on satisfying all the eligibility requirements, the provisional admission letter, will be emailed with details of tuition fee and other fees payable.
- International candidates can use the provisional admission letter for obtaining the VISA and other related matter viz. ticketing, insurance etc.
Step 9: Payment of fees
The tuition and other fees are to be paid within 10 days from the date of receipt of the provisional admission mail.LCBS is not responsible for non-delivery of the e-mail for any reasons what-so-ever.
Step 10: Admission confirmation
The letter of confirmation of admission will be sent by email after :
- Verification of all documents with scanned / Xerox copies of originals.
- Receipt of remittance of full tuition fee for the first quarter, within the stipulated date.
The candidates are advised to look at the website for the actual date of commencement of classes.
Step 11: Admission Formality
Students are advised to reach LCBS Campus at least 2-3 days prior to the commencement of classes and report to the Admission Office to complete the admission formalities.
The following documents in original are to be VERIFIED at the Institute’s office and will be returned.
- Grade/mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Translated versions of all documents, if they are not in English
- Passport with a valid student visa
- Equivalence/eligibility certificate from Association of Indian Universities(If applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Recent Passport-size photographs – 5 Nos.
Step 12: Security registration (FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY)
- It is part of the normal mandatory process that within 14 days of arrival (the stipulated time frame) in India, the student has to register his/ her name with the police in the Foreigner Regional Registration Office (FRRO).
- A student with a PIO card must also register at the FRRO.
- Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) card holders need not register.
- Only a few seats are reserved for International students applying as PIO / NRI / SAARC Countries citizen / foreign nationals. All International candidates will have to compete against the reserved seats for admission.
- International students applying for a course atLuxury Connect Business School will be assisted through the Admission Office at LCBS to apply for a visa through the Indian High Commission in your country of residence. In order to apply for a visa, students need to be first be accepted and enrolled onto a course at Luxury Connect Business School. On enrolment, students will be supported with a “Selection Letter “and a “Visa Support Letter” to apply for a student visa to study in India.
- For details on student visas, kindly contact theAdmission Office on email@example.com