Bagging your dream job into the industry for luxury brand requires one to bring in a blend of some appropriate academics along with ample experience working in the field. Most employers seek candidates who demonstrate a quality work resume in the associated fields.
Growth in the luxury goods industry world over is on a fast track. An in-depth comparison of the vivid growth pattern in the luxury goods industry that includes luxury cars, personal luxury goods, and luxury hospital services account for a market growth of 5 per cent in the year 2017 which boiled down to a staggering amount of €1.2 trillion on a global scale.
The sales for luxury cars mark the highest ranks by bagging more than a 6 per cent increase in the overall sales which reached the mark of €489 billion. The sales growth for high-end wine and food rose close to 6 per cent as compared to last year while the luxury cruises bagged a 14 per cent hike to the previous year sales.
Jobs in the Luxury Industry
With more and more jobs opening up in the present market apart from the traditional outlook of going for engineering or MBBS, students are seeking a different pathway towards the luxury brands for future career growth. If you have been seeking a job in the luxury industry with the help of luxury brand management program, here are some of the reputed jobs you can pursue which includes posts such as:
- Luxury Brand Manager.
- Luxury Goods Product Manager.
- Fashion Retail Buyer.
- Fashion and Product PR Specialist.
- And many more depending on your capability.
Skills Needed to carve a niche in the luxury industry
With the rise in the number of millennial customers in the market, various luxury companies seek employees who are well versed with the needs and requirements of the present generation. Here are some of the skills that are a must have apart from knowing the industry via proper academics.
- Proper attention to key details
- Checklists and various processes
- Empathy as a part of the personality to accept that customer satisfaction is your prime goal.
- Skills for personalization of services
- Proper skills for marketing the products
- Value for good customer service
- Updated with the latest technology
Hurdles that may hinder your way to get a good job
- With millions of candidates seeking a job in the industry, finding one for you can be hectic. To increase your chances, you need to create an impact with various social media channels by becoming an influencer to millions.
- Tap into your network and try to reach as many people as possible to find a connection that can lead you towards a successful career path.
- With no skill for proper communication, you might not land a spot in the luxury industry. So start practising as early as possible.
What does LCBS provide you?
LCBS or Luxury Connect Business School brings along connections with top recruiters that include names such as Ethos, Rolex, Gucci, Canali, Pink, Aston Martin, Sotheby’s, BMW, etc. LCBS is a school for luxury brand management that provides you with an array of courses that includes Post Graduate Diploma in Luxury Brand Management, Executive Programs, Online programs, and corporate programs. LCBS trains its students with ample industry exposure that comes with store visits, live projects with reputed brands along with ample insights collected from the industry leaders.