In today’s modern world, what looks good is sold more. So, no matter how many features and uses does a brand have, unless and until it is not visible among the target audience, its popularity remains less. That’s when Branding plays a major role. Have you ever wondered when you think of a brand, which names come to your mind – Adidas, Amazon, Apple, Nike, StarBucks. Thanks to Brand Management.
Brand Management is more than the aesthetics of a brand. It involves the management of the brand identity. It includes packaging, press release, event management, retail experience and public relations.
Let’s understand in detail what is a brand management?
Brand Management is a branding process which is responsible for identifying a brand’s core value and manages it in a way that the brand value is reflected to the target market. Brand management takes brand to the higher levels and achieves customer loyalty. It brings awareness to the wider value and nurtures close relationships with the audience.
Importance of Brand Management:
Brand is not established in overnight, but it requires a lot of time, patience and efforts. Brand Management gives the opportunity to bring human touch to the audience and builds an overall positive view of your brand.
Here are the advantages of Brand Management:
1. Creates brand loyalty: Brand Management gives the company an opportunity to assert their human touch and show the target audience that you care about their personal needs. Brand management builds an emotional connection with the audience which helps bring repeated sales.
2. Helps recognize the products: Brand Management helps the products and services reach audience and give a clear picture about the uses of products and services. This enhances the knowledge about the brand among target audience.
3. Safeguards brand: Brand Management is a digital gateway where positive meaningful stories can be shared to influence audience. Brand management also helps audience to share their personal views. This ultimately safeguards the reputation of the brand and takes important measures in case of any misconduct.
4. Helps identify the audience: Brand Management helps in identifying the audience for your product. Plus it also ensures that the audience is being communicated on a regular basis.
5. Brings consistency in portraying the brand: Brand Management helps in portraying the brand in a consistent manner, whether it’s online and offline. This helps audience in remembering the brand and recalls it whenever they make their plan to buy something related to that brand.
With the growing need of Brand Management to amplify brand existence, this field is becoming popular among youngsters. Here are the reasons:
1. Reputed job profile: Brand Management is a top level profile. The decision of a brand manager really matters. He/she has to manage a large team and instructs it time- to-time about the upcoming actions. A brand manger is responsible to curate brand strategy for a company on the basis of company’s products & services and target audience.
2. Good pay: Yes, the starting salary in Brand Management field is quite low, but with experience, candidates can demand a fat paycheck. A brand manager can fetch salary in between of 12 Lakhs to 14 Lakhs per annum. Whereas a senior brand manager can easily demand 20 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs per annum.
3. Creative field: Brand management is not a monotonous job. On a daily basis, you get something new to work upon. From logo making to website designing to social media posts and banners, a brand manager has to give his/her input for executing these tasks.
4. Ensures a stable career: Without Marketing, the target audience can never be familiar about the brand. Therefore, the job of a brand manager is an integral one. He/she defines how a company will communicate and market its products to the effective audience.
5. Wide scope of areas to work: There are a lot of career opportunities for Brand Management Professionals in booming areas like: E – Commerce, Telecom, PR Agency, Tech based start ups and Service Aggregators Company. This ensures a lot of opportunities for brand managers.
Impressed! Would you like to make your career in Brand Management Field? Well for that you have to enroll yourself in various brand management courses. LCBS, one of the reputed Business Schools is ideal for candidates who wish to enter the luxury industry. This institution is on a mission to radically enhance the skill landscape of Luxury in India and other emerging markets.
Here are the Brand Management Courses Online offered by LCBS. Take a look:
1. Luxury Brand Management Online: It is one of the popular brand management courses online which helps the candidates understand the complexities of the Luxury Matrix. The course aims to brush up the luxury knowledge and gain insight from local and global perspective. Luxury Brand Management Online Course is ideal for self – learners and distance education seekers.
2. Luxury Retail Skill Service Online: Luxury Retail & Service Skill Online, the brand management course has been designed to offer the requisite knowledge and skills that one must adopt while serving a customer. This program helps a person understand how to engage a new customer and retain the older one.
3. Executive Diploma in Luxury Management Online: This brand management course online is designedjointly by the luxury industry in order to develop managerial capabilities among the participants, who are in the early stages of their career. This program gives you an opportunity to remain in touch with the key players of the luxury industry and gain hands-on knowledge about various aspects of luxury.
With completion of any of the brand management courses online as given above, students can apply for various job vacancies available in various sectors – Fashion, Events & Catering, and Hospitality and Experiential luxury. So, want to enrol yourself to any of the LCBS courses as given above, get in touch with us today.