The main goal of luxury brand management is to continue creating unforgettable experiences. Many global brands are always in search of graduates who have the skills in media, product design, branding, and service development with the blend of creativity and innovation.
New and emerging brands are looking for people who can run innovative marketing and advertising campaigns that can compete with established brand campaigns. Big brands are also exploring and entering new markets beyond their traditional domains. Meanwhile, more and more people are interested in buying luxury branded products.
Top Colleges For Luxury Brand Management In India
The luxury market has been witnessing rapid growth for the past several years. This naturally leads to an explosion in the need for trained talent.
Luxury Connect has been amongst the first few to identify this surging task and has set up India’s first and only Luxury B School – LUXURY CONNECT BUSINESS SCHOOL (LCBS). It is one of the top management colleges in India. With the expected rising demand, we have customized and designed various programs to focus education and training in areas like brand management, fashion retail, luxury retail, retail services and skills, merchandising, customer relationship management and more.
Luxury Connect Business School targets to secure the Luxury Segment by offering specialized luxury education and reskilling programs via Executive as well as student education tracks. Global best practices and content formations by world renowned schools like SDA Bocconi; International University of Monaco; Academia Del Lusso; Jean Claude Roustant, the LVMH veteran, coupled with our extensive experience on the Indian landscape will help bridge the rising gap of skilled talent.
Abhay Gupta – Indian luxury icon has laid the foundation of Luxury Connect Business School and with in no time it has become one of the top colleges for luxury brand management in India. Awarded as the ‘Luxury Retail Icon of the year 2012’ by Asia retail congress, he has won several recognitions across India, SEA, and GCC regions. Featured in ‘India’s top 100 most influential men of luxury 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 for 6 years in a row, he has also been on the panel of jury members for’ Luxury Lifestyle Awards for Asia and GCC’, respectively.
- Accademia Del Lusso, Italy
- International University of Monaco
- SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy
Our campus placement has achieved a 100% record from day one. Most of the students are employed by elite luxury brands. This also makes us a top college for luxury brand management in India . Career assistance is provided to students in pursuit of professional employment and career advancement. The Career Services Centre assists students by grooming them to acquire the skills necessary for being successful in interviews and provides a network of employers in each discipline.
Courses offered at Luxury Connect Business School
- Post Graduate Diploma In Luxury Brand Management
- Carefully designed for new talent who have just graduated from college or for professionals with experience in any industry ready to move on to luxury.
- Duration : 16 Months
- Option 1 : PGDLM (LCBS) : Entire course at LCBS, India – 10 months at LCBS, followed by a compulsory 6 months industry internship.
- Option 2 : PGDLM (LCBS+ADL) : 7 months at LCBS Campus, India, followed by a 3 months term at Accademia Del Lusso , further followed by a 6 months compulsory industry internship.
- Executive Diploma In Luxury Brand Management
- Ideal program for middle level management & working executives – raring to develop their skill sets from premium & luxury retail industry.
- Duration – 6 Months
- 22 weeks in India and 2 weeks at the hub of luxury, Milan.
- Executive Diploma in Luxury Management – Online
- Ideal for self learners and distance education seekers. In addition ideal for people who wants to pursue a career with major international luxury brands.
- Duration – 4 Weeks
- Video based learning – you will learn at your own pace
- Corporate Programs
- These are designed to provide intrinsic luxury fundamental knowledge, enhancing ones understanding power and the skills required for the industry. Customized offerings are developed and delivered as per a corporate need.
- This course prepares the candidates for higher positions such as Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing executive, Buyer, Merchandiser and Visual merchandiser.
Mission and Vision of Luxury Connect Business School
LCBS is on a mission to radically enhance the skill landscape of Luxury in India and other emerging markets. A ensconce international pedagogic excellence for the Luxury segment to “seek-nurture-adapt-skill-impart-develop” invaluable assets and Leaders for the Luxury Industry across India and emerging markets.
Come and experience internationally attuned luxury education in India.
For more info you can visit our website https://lcbs.edu.in/about-us/ or reach out to us at