Online Digital Marketing
This is 2020! An end of one more decade, but technology is spreading its wings like never before. According to the recent report of datareportal, around 4.66 Billion people across the World use the internet. This encompasses approximately 60% people of the World’s population. It’s a clear indication that on an average a person accesses internet 3.5 hours a day. That’s why modern marketers find online digital marketing the leading way to foster businesses. Online digital marketing helps businesses promote their products on a wider scope and build a high competitive strength.
Considering the growing popularity of online digital marketing, demand of digital marketing courses is increasing. The demand for digital marketing professionals will be more than 20 Lakhs by 2022.
Before jumping over the scope of digital marketing courses in near future, firstly let’s understand the basics that what exactly digital marketing is?
Online digital marketing refers to advertising done through digital channels, like search engines, mobile apps, social media, websites etc. The online marketing efforts help introduce your products/services to the target audience and convince them to buy. The best thing about digital marketing is that marketers can get instant feedback from their customers about the products unlike traditional forms of marketing, like - TV, Billboard and Print where their reaction can’t be recorded.
Advantages of Digital Marketing
1. Manageable by all sorts of businesses: Digital Marketing gives out the fair and equal chance to all kinds of businesses be it small, medium or large to empower sales. Even startups can afford it conveniently to promote their products and services without putting holes in their pockets.
2. Convenient to put into action: With digital marketing, the advertisements can get adapt to various modes of display. It’s not only laptop or desktop, where customers can see the advertisement of the product, but even on mobile phones, people can see the advertisement. This is not possible with Television, radio and billboard advertising.
3. Expands audience reach: Digital marketing helps reach audiences to any corner of the World unlike print media which limits you to certain places and markets. Whether it’s a metropolitan city or a small town, any location with internet access can look at the advertisement.
4. Possibility of market segmentation: Digital Marketing gives out the fair and equal chance to all kinds of businesses be it small, medium or large to empower sales. Even startups can afford it conveniently to promote their products and services without putting holes in their pockets.
5. Easy to measure: The success or otherwise of a digital campaign can easily be ascertained in comparison to traditional methods where one has to wait for weeks or months to evaluate the strength of a campaign. However, with a digital campaign one can know almost immediately how an ad is performing.
6. Better return on investment: What can be the most peaceful breath of a business than having return on the investment as soon as possible? Advertising campaigns on social media platforms, PPC click or email marketing cost little in comparison to traditional marketing techniques.
7. Helps build as a brand: A well-developed website featuring history of company, products/services offering alongwith their images and useful articles help position brand amidst audience in a royal way.
8. Create a multiplier effect with improved sales result: Most of the digital marketing channels can be easily shared with multiple followers. This helps improve potential leads which ultimately get converted into loyal customers. Various marketing institutions verdict that the major reason they have launched digital marketing courses because of its growing popularity among marketing aspirants. They believe that digital marketing is the best tool to amplify sales.
Digital Marketing as a Career:
In recent times, the most sought career opportunity is digital marketing. Statistics indicate that digital marketing industry is booming worldwide. Today job portals are filled with the digital marketing jobs offering great packages. Today’s modern enterprises want to hire talented digital marketers to boost up their productivity level.
Benefits of Digital Marketing courses:
Growing importance of digital marketing courses in luxury industry:
The target audience of luxury brand is affluent class. Hence, it becomes really important for the marketers to market luxurious products in the broadest way. Digital marketing is the best tool to promote goods and services among audience. Hence, a lot of marketing institutions have started offering digital marketing courses in luxury industry and it is hugely in demand.
Here is why:
· A personalized touch is maintained with the audience : Digital Marketing helps maintain a personalized touch with the audience by offering various designs in the form of video and images.
· Convey brand stories in the most heart touching way : Digital Marketing helps explain the stories of your brand in the most heart touching manner by choosing right image and text.
· Better connectivity with the niche class : The audience of luxury brand is generally narrow, in such a case, digital marketing proves best.
· Surpass competition by targeting right audience, at the right time : Instead beating around the bush with traditional methods of marketing, digital marketing keeps the focus on relevant audience and target them with creative product offering at the right time.
Social media is one of the best tools of digital marketing to depict fashion and luxurious items in the most influential manner. Especially, Instagram helps gain exposure based on aesthetic expertise. Sharing aesthetically pleasing content with amazing pictures brings appeal to the viewer, leaving him/her in awe to comment, share and like the posts. The more your fan base shares, the more people will see your brand bringing a win-win situation.
In the world of fashion and retail, luxurious outlook is a basic staple or you can say the look plays the major role to entice audiences. Websites help projecting the elegant touch in the best way. Websites play on senses and understand the psychology of aesthetics, color and design converting potential leads into sales.
Therefore, a lot of digital marketing courses for fashion and luxury industry specifically focus on website building and social media management to target audience.
With the ever changing retail and luxury sector, there is a considerable need of trained marketing professionals who can position brands in the most effective manner. LCBS - Luxury Connect Business School is one of the prestigious business schools that helps bridge the rising gap of skilled talent. Our experienced and learned faculty members enhance the skills and knowledge of the candidate to make them confident enough to enter the highest level of Luxury.